Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Friends of Old

The other night I dreamt back to the time when I was in grade school. In the dream, I had this simple sense of happiness. All my friends (in the picture) were there and we were concentrating on having fun. A far cry from the problems and worries of now. Its amazing how fast time goes by. This picture was taken this past summer. When I look at it now, I can see just how much we have all changed. Its almost scary knowing that so much time has elapsed. It was a great few hours the night this picture was taken. All we did was talk about the old days-skipping school, getting in trouble, getting liquored up before class started, music, girls-we really didn't talk about the here and now. But during those hours, I didn't have a single worry. It was nice. I miss my old friends and I hope we can get together again soon. This is a shout out to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment