Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Cure 082989 Cleveland Ohio


This was my first Cure concert. I was seventeen at the time. This was a mile stone in my life because it marked the end of my childhood and with it came the onset of adulthood..........nothing was easy anymore after this. Anyways, thanks to Harrold for this show. I had been looking for this show for ages. The sound quality isn't the greatest, but its all I have. If anyone has a better sounding version, please let me know.
CD#1: Intro, Plainsong, Pictures of You, Closedown, Piggy in the Mirror, A Night Like This, Just Like Heaven, Last Dance, Fascination Street, Love Song, Charlotte Sometimes, The Walk, A Forest, Inbetween Days, The Same Deep Water as You
CD#2: Prayers For Rain, Disintegration, Lullaby, Close to Me, Let's Go to Bed, Why Can't I Be You?, Homesick, Untitled, A Strange Day, Three Imaginary Boys, Boy's Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing an Arab

No comments:

Post a Comment